Pet Placement Application
This is a preliminary application only. If approved, we'll contact you and arrange for the final forms to be signed.
By applying, you are agreeing to the following terms and stipulations:
I understand that if my pet(s) :
- Causes noise, odor(s), or damage;
- And/or causes another tenant or the owner to have an allergic reaction, or phobia;
- And/or harms or acts aggressively toward another tenant or the owner;
- And/or could be dangerous to another tenant or the owner, even if it has not harmed anyone;
Then my pet(s) is/are to be immediately removed from the property, upon written notice from the owner or his/her agent, never to return again (neither to live nor visit). Failure to comply, upon service of said written notice, may be cause for eviction proceedings to commence immediately.
- All vaccinations to my pet(s) shall be up to date and verification shall be made available to the owner or his/her agent upon request. All cats and dogs must be licensed in accordance to City of Saskatoon Bylaws.
- No animal, mine or guests, shall be permitted to run at large in common areas of the property and shall be on a leash and under adult supervision while in common areas of the property, and shall not be permitted to be tied up outside or in common areas of the property.
- I am responsible for immediately cleaning up after my pet(s) and my guests’ pet(s), should they create a mess on or in the property interior or exterior (including my apartment). All pet droppings shall be placed in a bag, securely sealed, and placed in the garbage immediately. Under no circumstances should pet/cat litter, etc. be flushed down the toilet or sink.
- I am responsible for removal of any odors, fleas, mites, and the repair of any damage that may result of my having a pet, including cleaning of carpet(s), replacement of grass and vegetation, fumigation, and repairing floors.
- If you are in a multi-resident complex, all pets must be carried to and from the unit to the exterior.
- I understand that my pet(s) must be under 30 inches to the head and under 35 lbs. in weight.